This article steps through the process of viewing the Student Special Education Program Association (sSEPA) in SEEDS4Schools.
- Viewing Student Special Education Program Association (sSEPA)
The special education data (sSEPA) in WISEdata for a student can be viewed on the student’s Student Detail View > District Details tab.
The green check marks under the data verifies the data in SEEDS matches what is in WISEdata
- Manually Updating WISEdata in SEEDS
Below are details on how to manually update the WISEdata in SEEDS4Schools.
1. Click on the date (shown in the image above) to update fields in the sSEPA record. The below screen will show.
2. Update the necessary fields and then click on the green Submit button or Remove SEPA record if need be and then the SEND SEPA DATA TO WISEDATA link.
- Data from SEEDS4Schools will update real-time in WISEdata when it is updated in SEEDS4Schools.
- Student must be enrolled in the school before Special Ed Program Associations can be made.
- WISEdata will only accept special education data from students who have enrollments from that district. Student/enrollment data is initially sent from the district's Student Information System (SIS).