The Embed Audio/Video tool is designed to work in conjunction with video services such as TeacherTube, YouTube, or SchoolTube. If your district website will include a large amount of video, CMS4Schools recommends subscribing to a service such as EduVision. Check out EduVision on our support site for more information.
Adding an Embed Audio/Video Tool
Once you have determined which page this tool is to be added to, within Navigation Builder, click Main Body under Content.
- From the Add Tool to this page drop down menu, choose Embed Audio/Video.
- Choose the placement of this tool on the page from the second drop down menu.
- Click Add.
The screen shot below will display:
- Once the Embed Code has been obtained, paste it into the area provided. Embed codes are available from the video service websites, i.e. YouTube, EduVision, etc.
- The alternative is to enter the width, height, and web address from the file in the areas provided.
- Auto Play? If this is a video file, you can choose to play the clip automatically or require the user to click the Play button.
- Still Images can be added by entering the URL into the area provided.
- Finally, click Submit.