Once a page has been created, a Lunch Menu tool can be added to the page. This menu will display the desired categories from the main lunch menu calendar in either calendar view as shown in the example below or in list view in the following screen shot.
Select a Page for the Menu Tool
Click on the Navigation Builder Home link on the administration toolbar to open the Navigation Builder.
Find the page to which you want to add a menu. Click the Main Body under Content for this page. The Page Detail page will appear
Add the Lunch Menu Tool
- From the Add Tool to this page dropdown menu, select Lunch Menu from the list.
- Next, choose where on the page the menu is to appear. If no other tools exist on the page, Place at top of page will be the only option.
- Click Add.
Choose Display Options
- Choose the Default View from the drop down menu, either Calendar or List view. The user can switch from Calendar to List when viewing the page, this simply designates the default or automatic view.
- Determine the categories to be displayed. All Categories or Selected Categories. If Selected Categories is used, you must check the boxes of the categories you wish to display.
- Enter any text to be displayed in the Printable View Text box available. The text entered into the text editor will appear when on the pages viewed when the user clicks on the PDF/Print icon located next to the View dropdown list. See the first screen shot.
- Click Update
The following screen shot will display on the page.
Lunch Menu Tool Options
- Tool Heading - Will add a descriptive label to the tool.
- Status - Either Active or Inactive. You have the ability to Schedule a Status Change in the future if desired.
- Edit This Lunch Menu's Properties - Returns to the previous screen shot where changes can be made.
- Add/Edit/Delete Lunch Menus - Displays the Lunch Menu Administration screen where menu items can be edited.
- Edit Categories - Displays the Lunch Menu Categories screen with links to Update, Delete, or Import
- Move - Allows this tool to be relocated to another page on your website
- Preview - Displays the web page
- Delete - Removes this tool