The Lunch Menu tool is a Main Body tool that will display the desired categories from the Lunch Menu Admin in either calendar view or in list view.
Access Main Body
In the CMS4Schools Main Website Administration Navigation Builder click on the Main Body content of the page where the Lunch Menu Tool will be displayed.
Add Lunch Menu Tool
- Add Tool to this page: Select Lunch Menu from the list
- After: Choose the position of the tool. The default is at the bottom of the page. The first tool added will only have the "Place at top of page" option. When there is more than one tool, select the item you want to add the tool after.
- Select Add to open the Lunch Menu tool
Edit Lunch Menu Tool
- Default View: Select either Calendar or List view. The user can switch from Calendar to List when viewing the page, this simply designates the default view.
- Include iCal Icon: Select if you would like an iCal icon for this calendar.
- Lunch Menu Categories: Choose either All Categories or Selected Categories. If Selected Categories is used, you must check the boxes of the categories you wish to display.
- Printable View Text: Enter any text to be displayed in the Printable View Text box available. The text entered into the text editor will appear if a user clicks the PDF/Print icon located next to the View dropdown list.
- Click Update to save changes and add the tool the page.
Lunch Menu Tool Options
- edit: Add/edit/remove tool heading, change tool status to inactive/active, or schedule a status change. See the Tool Heading and Status article for more details.
- Edit This Lunch Menu’s Properties: This opens the Edit Lunch Menu Calendar screen where you can change any of the tools settings.
- Add/Edit/Delete Lunch Menus: Opens the Lunch Menu Admin.
- Edit Lunch Menus: Opens the Lunch Menu Categories screen in the Lunch Menu Admin
- Change Position: Change the position of the tool on the current page
- Move: Change the location of this tool to another page by selecting the desired category and page
- Preview: Opens a new tab to preview the page
- Delete: Deletes the tool from the page
Lunch Menu Display Options