Adding a Calendar Search tool allows your pubic visitors to search calendar events by key word over a specified date range.
Adding a Calendar Search Tool
From your Navigation Builder click on the Main Body link for the page the Calendar Search tool will be added to.
Choose "Calendar Search" from the Add Tool to This Page dropdown list. Choose the Position on the page where the tool should be added a click on the Add button.
The screen above will display.Use the radio buttons to choose All or Selected Calendars. If Selected Calendars is chosen you must check at least one of the available calendar categories.
Click the Update button to add the tool to the page.
- edit - Enter a tool heading, make tool active/inactive, schedule a status change from active to inactive or vice versa
- Edit This Calendar's Properties - Links to the Edit Calendar screen as seen in the previous screen shot.
- Add/Edit/Delete Calendar Events - takes you directly to the Main Calendar Admin where you can make the changes. The link is only visible if the logged in user has the permissions to this function.
- Edit Locations and Edit Categories - allows for quick editing, the links are only visible if the logged in user has the permissions to this function.
- Change Position - change the position of this tool on the webpage
- Move - Change the location of this tool to another page in the main website or to a new page.
- Preview - Preview the calendar on the page
- Delete - Delete the tool from the page