The Links tool is a Main Body tool that will display hyperlinks in a formatted list. An image and/or description can be displayed with each link.
Links Tool Properties
Choose the display type desired for the page. Hyperlinking the title will have the Link Name act as the hyperlink. The second radio button will display the Web Address/URL next to the Link Name, and the Link name will not be a hyperlink. After making your selection, select submit to add the Links tool to the page.
Links Tool Options
- edit: Add/edit/remove tool heading, change tool status to inactive/active, or schedule a status change
- Add Link: Opens the Add Link screen. See the Add Link section below.
- Edit Display Type: Opens the Links Properties screen where the display types can be updated
- Link/Web Address: Displays the Link Name and the hyperlinked Web Address
- Update: Update the link
- Delete: Delete the link
- Change Position: Change the position of the tool on the current page
- Move: Change the location of this tool to another page by selecting the desired category and page
- Preview: Opens a new tab to preview the page
- Delete: Deletes the tool from the page
In the Links tool, select Add Link to open the Add Link screen.
- Position After: Choose the position of the link. The default is at the bottom of the page. The first tool added will only have the "Place at top" option. When there is more than one link, select the link you want to add the new link after
- *Link Name: Enter a name for the link. This will be the link if the tool's properties are set to Hyperlink the Title
- *Web Address: Paste the URL of the website
- Upload Photo: Use the Choose File button to add an image file. The file must be a .jpg, .gif, or .png file.
- Description: Add a description of where the link will go and what kind of information visitors will be able to find there.
Click the Add button to create the new link.
Hyperlink the Title
Hyperlink the Title without link images or descriptions
URL next to the Link Title
URL next to the Link Title without link images or descriptions