A new user to myQuickReg can quickly register them self by clicking on the "Register here." link.
New User Registration - Part 1
1. Add the Users first name and last name (required fields). If the name exists in the database, an alert will tell you "User Name is already in the database". Please search active and inactive users to make sure it's not the same person.
2. If there is a preferred first name to be printed on the name badge type it here.
3. Choose the Organization Type: (required)
--Wisconsin Public School District
4. The selection in the Organization type will populate the drop down options. If the building isn't in the drop down, there is a check box to add the building.
5. --School District not in Wisconsin OR Agency/Organization
6. --Wisconsin Private School
8. Send Mass Emails (required) - choose whether this user wants to be including in mass myQuickReg - emails
9. Organization Administrator - This allows the user to register multiple users who are attached to the same organization they are attached to, for an event. They can also update user profiles for users attached to the same organization that they are attached to. An Agency Administrator can grant Organizational Administrator permissions.
10. Agency Administrator - This user has access to Manage Events
11. Super Administrator - This user has access to update Settings
12. Super Administrator - Read Only - This user has read only access to all reporting
13. Email and confirmation of email. The user will use this email to log into mQR.
14. Black Listed Email - Select "Yes" if the email address is inaccurate. After the inaccurate email is updated, select "No" to Black Listed Email. myQuickReg will update "Black Listed Email" to "Yes" if an email bounces back. "
15. Password and Confirm of password
16. Users Position/Title
17. Phone number and extension
18. Fax Number
19. Does the user require special accommodations? If "Yes" is selected, there will be a red "special accommodations" link under their name on the Class List and it will show what's in the "Please tell us about your Special Accommodations" text area when clicked on
New User Registration - Part 2
1. Add the users personal demographics
2. Check the categories the user would like to receive information on. These categories are added by the Agency Super Admin under Settings>User Categories