Chrome offers a developer toolkit that allows you to run some tests that are helpful in troubleshooting loading of resources on a website. Within Chrome, do the following:
- Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper right of your Chrome browser.
- Click More Tools > Developer Tools > Timeline tab
- Follow the directions available in the Make a Recording section of the Chrome Developer page. When you get to the step to open a web page, open your website in Chrome.
- Follow the directions available in the Saving and loading recordings section.
- Attach the results that you save to this ticket for our review.