All 4Schools user permissions are managed via the user's account in the Users Database.
Access User Account
From within the Users Database, use the Search/Manage option to find the desired user account. Select the edit pencil next to the user to access the user's account.
Access Calendar4Schools Tab
Once in the Edit User screen, select the Calendar4Schools tab to start adding/editing permissions.
Calendar4Schools Tab | General Section
- Calendar User Level: Selecting one of three radio buttons controls access to all or selected calendars. The three options are:
- Admin: Gives access to read/write to all calendars.
- User: Access to all calendars or only those selected as determined within the listing of calendar categories/subcategories.
Note: Each calendar category can be given one of four options; None, Read, Read/Write, Defer to Sub-categories.
- Signup Sheets/Facility Approval User Level: Selecting one of three radio buttons controls access to all or selected signup sheets and facility approvals. The four options are:
- Admin: Full access to all Signup Sheets and can approve all Facility Requests
- Editor: Can add/update/delete reservations for him/herself in the Signup Sheets attached to the selected buildings. Can add/update/delete reservations on the behalf of others in the Signup Sheets attached to the selected buildings. Can approve Facility Requests for events attached to facilities in the selected buildings
- User: Can create reservations for him/herself in the Signup Sheets attached to the selected buildings
- Toolbox: Checking this provides access to the user to;
- Signup Sheet Settings (including the ability to create signup sheets, blackout dates, and timeframes),
- Calendar Settings (including the ability to create categories and subcategories, set up locations), Athletic Software Sync (rSchool Today and Schedule Star), import and export events, and
- Announcements to the Cal4Schools Welcome window.
- Public Users Database: Even though the Public Users Database is currently only being used within the Calendar4Schools application, this permission is set in the 4Schools Permissions tab.
- Approve Public Users: For Facility Requests
- Calendar4Schools Support Center: Individuals given access to any of the support centers should be the ones who support and troubleshoot the application for the majority of the district’s users.