- Updated functionality for calendar events with multiple conflicts. There is now a message that displays all of the conflicting events. The OK option will save the event without a facility and the Update Facility option will go back to the event where a different facility can be selected.
Calendar of Events
- RSS icon opens a new tab that shows the URL needed to set up the RSS feed instead of the RSS source code.
- Bug fix for the Mass Email function. Users will now receive the email and password that are related to the email in the Members Database when the Log In Information checkbox is selected.
Inform Theme - Banners
- Previously, the Inform Theme only displayed banners for the first page in a category. We have updated the theme to allow banners to display for any page.
Newcastle Premium Theme - Entrance Image
- The Newcastle Premium Theme has been updated to allow the option of having a video attached to an entrance image. If the "Display a Video" checkbox and a video is selected for a slide, then a button that says "Play Video" will appear. Users can select that button to display a video overlay containing the video embed code.
- Image resolution for both the large and small staff photo has been increased. Large staff photos may be up to 800px wide, and small staff photos may be up to 300px wide. This will impact how the staff photos display in the Faculty List from Faculty Database Tool (Staff Directory) and on the Faculty Profile page. Note that you will need to upload new staff photos for them to be the new image resolution.
Arlington Premium Theme
- Calendar of Events tool has been updated to display events with designated calendar category color.
Bulletin Board/Forum/Blog Tool
- Security Update for the Bulletin Board/Form/Blog to prevent external scripts from being added through the Topics.