Info pages can be used to create pages in your app menu that display information such as About Us and Bell Schedule. You can name and customize info pages to share information with your users.
Access Info Page
The Info Page can be accessed via the left navigation  or via the Features page .
Info Page Options
- Displays the path of the folder you are located in
- Displays all of your current folders
- Use the +New Folder button to add a new info page folder. Info pages are organized by folder both in the Dashboard and in the App. Use folders to organize info pages. See the Info Page Display section below for more information about how forms display.
- Info pages in the current folder are listed in the Info Pages area
- Search for an existing info page
- Select the checkbox to show an unpublished info pages
- Select the checkbox to Delete, Move, Unpublish, or Share form(s)
- Use the arrows to change the display order of the info pages
- Displays the image associated with the info page
- Displays the name of the info page
- Select +New to create a new form. See the Create/Edit Info Page section below for more information about creating a new info page.
- Select to move the info page to another folder
- Select to edit info page information
- Select to delete the info page
Create/Edit Info Page
Select +New to create a new info page or select the pencil icon next to an info page to edit the page.
- Image: Select to add an image from the library or to upload an image from your computer. Select the image to add/upload an image
- Name: Enter the name of the form
- Use the Pin to Position option to order the form in the form list. If forms don't have pinned positions, they will display alphabetically.
- Background Color: If desired, you can update the background color of the info page
- Select the checkbox to open any links on the info page in an external browser window
- Select the checkbox to mark the info page as Unpublished
Note: Unpublished forms will not appear in the app.
- Page Information: Add the information you would like to display on the page.
Select Ok to save the changes.
Add Info Page to App
To have an Info Page display in the app, add the page as an item in the App Builder > Menu Builder.
Info Page Display