The Apps can be accessed via the left navigation  or via the Features page .
- Displays the path of the folder you are located in
- Displays all of your current folders
- Use the +New Folder button to add a new apps folder. Apps can be organized by folder both in the Dashboard and in the App. Use folders to organize apps. See the App Store Display section below to see how the app store displays.
- Apps in the current folder are listed in the Apps area
- Search for an existing app
- Select the checkbox to show an unpublished app
- Select the checkbox to Delete, Move, Unpublish, or Share Apps
- Use the arrows to change the display order of the app
- Displays the image associated with the app
- Displays the name of the app
- Displays the app description
- Displays the app group
- Select +New to add new app.
- Select to move the app to another folder
- Select to edit app information
- Select to delete the app
Add App Store to App
To have your App Store display in the app, add the App Store feature as an item in the App Builder > Menu Builder.