The Locations can be accessed via the left navigation  or via the Features page .
- Import: Select to Import an .xlsx file that contains your locations
- Merge: Select to merge multiple locations into one
- Displays the path of the folder you are located in
- This area will display any created folders
- Use the +New Folder button to add a new Locations folder. Locations are organized by folder both in the Dashboard and in the App.
- Locations in the current folder are listed in the Locations area
- Search for an existing location
- Select the checkbox to show any unpublished locations
- Select the checkbox to Delete, Move, Unpublish, or Share location(s)
- Use the arrows to change the display order of the location
- Image: Displays the image associated with the location
- Name: Displays the name of the location
- Address, City, State, Zip: Displays the location address
- Select +New to create a Location. See the Create/Edit Location section below for more information about creating a new location
- Select to move the location to another folder
- Select to edit location information
- Select to delete the location
- Image: Select to add an image from your device.
- Name: Enter the name of the location
- Other Names: Use the "+" to add any associated names.
- Additional Information: Add any additional information about the location
- Use the Pin to Position option to order the location in the list. If locations don't have pinned positions, they will display alphabetically.
- Select the checkbox to mark the info page as Unpublished
Note: Unpublished locations will not appear in the app.
- Address: Enter the location address
Click Ok to save changes.
Add Maps to App
To have your Locations display in the app, add the Map feature as an item in the App Builder > Menu Builder.