Access Quick Links
The Quick Links can be accessed via the left navigation  or via the Features page .
Quick Links Options
- Select to Import an .xlsx file that contains your quick links
- Displays the path of the folder you are located in
- Displays all of your current folders
- Use the +New Folder button to add a new quick links folder. Quick Links are organized by folder both in the Dashboard and in the App. Use folders to organize quick links. See the Quick Links Display section below to see how quick links display.
- Quick Links in the current folder are listed in the Quick Links area
- Search for an existing quick link
- Select the checkbox to show an unpublished quick links
- Select the checkbox to Delete, Move, Unpublish, or Share quick link(s)
- Use the arrows to change the display order of the quick links
- Displays the image associated with the quick link
- Displays the name of the quick link
- Select +New to create a Quick Link. See the Create/Edit Quick Link section below for more information about creating a new quick link.
- Select to move the quick link to another folder
- Select to edit quick link information
- Select to delete the quick link
- Image: Select to add an image from the library or to upload an image from your computer. Select the image to add/upload an image
- Name: Enter the name of the quick link
- Subtitle: Enter a subtitle for the quick link
- URL: Paste the quick link URL
- Use the Pin to Position option to order the quick link in the list. If quick links don't have pinned positions, they will display alphabetically.
- Select the checkbox to open any links on the info page in an external browser window
- Select the checkbox to mark the info page as Unpublished
Note: Unpublished quick links will not appear in the app.
Click Ok to save changes.
Add Quick Links to App
To have your Quick Links display in the app, add the Quick Links feature as an item in the App Builder > Menu Builder.
Quick Links Display