The Pictures can be accessed via the left navigation  or via the Features page .
- Select to Import multiple photos
- Displays the path of the folder you are located in
- Displays all of your current folders
- Use the +New Folder button to add a new pictures folder. Pictures are organized by folder both in the Dashboard and in the App. Use folders to organize pictures. See the Pictures Display section below to see how quick links display.
- Pictures in the current folder are listed in the Pictures area
- Search for an existing image
- Select the checkbox to show an unpublished quick links
- Select the checkbox to Delete, Move, Unpublish, or Share quick link(s)
- Image: Displays a thumbnail of the image
- Name: Displays the name of the image.
Note: When images are imported, the name will default to the file name. See the Create/Edit section below to learn more about updating the image name.
- Description: Displays the image description
- Created Date: Displays the date the image was added
- Select +New to create a Picture. See the Create/Edit Picture section below for more information about adding a new picture.
- Select to move the picture to another folder
- Select to edit picture information
- Select to delete the picture
- Image: Select to add an image from the library or to upload an image from your computer. Select the image to add/upload an image
- Name: Enter the name of the image
- Description: Enter a description for the image
- Select the checkbox to mark the info page as Unpublished
Note: Unpublished quick links will not appear in the app.
Select Ok to add the image.
Add Pictures to App
To have your Pictures display in the app, add the Picture feature as an item in the App Builder > Menu Builder.