CMS4Schools Touch+ app provides a powerful, on-the-go communication tool, connecting to your audience in real time, with real convenience. Just click on which channels you want to share to, write or record a message - post and you’re done!
Select "Share!" to start creating your message.
- Add your message title.
- Add your message content.
- Attach a photo/video to your message if desired.
Select "How?" to choose which channels you would like to share your message on.
For Voice Dial, select "record audio" or "text to speech".
After selecting the channels, select "Who?" to choose who to share the message with.
- Push Notification: Choose which category the message will be added to.
- Voice, Message, and Email: Choose which list(s) you would like to send the message to.
- Share: Select which social media account(s) you would like to post the message to.
Select "When?" to schedule or send the message.
If you have chosen to send a Push Notification, you can the date and time that the newsfeed notification will expire.
After selecting to send the message, you will see a Sharing in progress with the channels you have selected to share to. A check will appear next to each channel as the message is sent. Once all messages are sent "Success!" will display.
Note: If there is an error a red X will appear instead of a checkbox for the channel.
Schedule for Later
- Choose the date for the message.
- Choose the time for the message.
- Select Schedule to schedule the message to be sent at the date and time selected.
In the CMS4Schools Dashboard, the list(s) with the scheduled message will show bold with a Pending status.
Message displaying on the newsfeed.
Opened push notification/newsfeed item.
Note: This message was added to the Emergency Alert category and is displaying as an emergency alert banner. See the Emergency Alert and Emergency Alert Banner article for more information about Emergency Alerts
Emergency alert display.
Expanded emergency alert display.