The Social Media Feed Tool can be used to display authorized social media feeds on the main body or right side of a page. See the Social Media Settings article for more information about authorizing social media feeds.
Social Media Feed Properties
- Select the type of social media
- Select the social media feed/account
- Set the maximum number of posts to display
- Select the checkbox to have a link to the feed/account page
- Enter the information that you would like to display if there are no items found for the social media feed/account
Select Update to add the Social Media Feed tool to the page.
Social Media Feed Options
- Select Edit Feed Properties to open the Social Media Feed window where you can update any of the properties for the tool.
- Select Add/Edit/Delete Social Media Feeds to open the Social Media Settings where you can configure the social media feeds being using on your website.