Add website links to WebOffice4Schools and control user access to the links through user permissions.
Within WebOffice4Schools, access the Resource Library and navigate to the sub-category where you would like to add the file resource. Review the Access Resources for instructions to access resources.
Within WebOffice4Schools, access the Resource Library and navigate to the sub-category where you would like to add the website link resource. Select the +Add Resource option.
Add Website Link
- *Resource Title: Enter the title that you would like to display for the resource.
- Short Description: If desired, enter additional information about the file.
- Position After: Choose the location/order you want the file to appear in.
- Resource Type: Select the Website option.
- *URL: Paste the URL for the website link.
- *Link Behavior: Choose if the link should open in a new or existing browser window. Recommended behavior is to have any website link that opens outside of the program to open in a new browser.
- Active: If the resource is Active, the resource will display for users. If the checkbox is not selected, the resource will not display for users.
Select Add Resource to create the website link resource.