Add secure files to WebOffice4Schools and control user access to the files through user permissions.
Within WebOffice4Schools, access the Resource Library and navigate to the sub-category where you would like to add the file resource. Review the Access Resources for instructions to access resources.
In the desired sub-category, select to Add Resources.
Add File Resource
- *Resource Title: Enter the title that you would like to display for the resource.
- Short Description: If desired, enter additional information about the file.
- Position After: Choose the location/order you want the file to appear in.
- Resource Type: Select the File option. Use the Browse button to choose your file.
- Active: If the resource is Active, the resource will display for users. If the checkbox is not selected, the resource will not display for users.
Select Add Resource to create the file resource.