* Indicates required fields
- *Course Number: Enter the course number
- *Course Name: Enter the course name
- Description: Enter a description for the course
- Course Type: Enter the course type
- Credit Type: Enter the credit type
- Employment Type: Enter the type of employment associated with the course
- *Department: Select the course's department
Note: You can update your Departments as needed.
- *Primary Pathway: Select the course's primary pathway.
- *Program of Study: Select the course's program of study. The Program Code displays in the dropdown. You can select multiple programs.
Note: You can update the available Programs as needed.
- Accrediting College Credit Institution: If this course has an associated college credit, enter the College/University the course is associated with.
- Course Sequence Level: Enter the sequence level and/or prerequisites for the course.
- *Suggested Grade Level: Select the suggested grade levels for the course
- Required Course: Check the box to indicate that this is a required course
- College Credit: Check the box to indicate that this course provides college credit
- Certification Available: Check the box to indicate that there is a certificate available after completing the course.
- School Year: Select the year the course will be offered.
- Active: Check the box to indicate this is an active course. Active courses will display on your ACP site.