The Weekly Email Settings allows you to set up an automated email that will send an automated email containing upcoming events. In the Users Database, you can set up your users to receive a weekly email for all or selected categories. In the Members Database, you can set up users to receive a weekly email for selected categories. You can also use the Members Database Opt-In Form to allow members to sign up for your members database and choose if they would like to receive a weekly email and which categories they would like to be included.
Note: If you have the Touch App you may want to turn off the weekly email an encourage your community to download the app to receive upcoming event notifications.
Access Weekly Email Settings
In the Calendar Admin, select Weekly Email Settings to open the Weekly Email Settings.
Weekly Email Settings
From the main Calendar Admin page, click Weekly Email Settings to open the Weekly Email Settings screen.
Every Thursday night approximately at midnight, an email will be generated to all users with a valid email in the Members Database and Users Database who have requested to receive this weekly update. This email will contain a calendar displaying upcoming events from the main calendar.
- Customize Subject Line: Enter a Subject line or leave blank to use the default Subject line
- Intro: In the text box, enter the text that will be included at the top of each of these emails
- Include Category: Check the box to include the category for each event
- Day of week: Choose from the drop-down list the day you wish the email to be sent
- # of events: Choose the number of days into the future the list of events should include.
- Test email: A test email can be generated by supplying an email in the text box and checking the box
- Turn off Automated Weekly Email: You are able to turn off the Automated Weekly Email by checking this box.
Update to save setting changes.