In the Students Database Search/Manage, you can add new student accounts, search for existing accounts, and edit existing student accounts.
- +Add: Add a student to the Students Database.
- Use the First Name, Last Name, or Student Management System ID fields to filter for specific student information.
- Select a Grade from the dropdown to narrow the search to students in a specific grade level.
- Select a Group from the dropdown to narrow the search down to users belonging to a specific group.
- Select Only Active Students or Only Inactive Students to narrow the search to active or inactive students.
- Select an option in from the list to sort by "Last Name, First Name", "First Name, Last Name", "Grade, Last Name, First Name", or "Student Management System ID". The default sort order is "Last Name, First Name".
- Click the Search button to display the results. If no information is entered in the search fields (1-4), all users will be displayed.
- The students matching your search criteria will be displayed in a table below the search criteria. Last Name, First Name, SMS ID, WSLN, and Grade information for each student will display.
- If the student is Active a checkbox will display in the Active column. If the student isn't active, there will be no checkbox and the student will be greyed out.
- The edit pencil will allow you to edit the student's account.
- The Delete link will delete the student and all the information associated with that student.
* Indicates required field
- *Student Management System ID
- *First Name
- *Last Name
- *Email: The email will also be the username the student uses to log into their ACP Student Plan.
- *Gender: Select Male or Female.
- School: Select the school that the student attends. This list is populated from your Schools Database.
- *Grade: Select the student's grade level from the list.
- Classroom Teacher: Users in the Users Database who are marked as Faculty will appear in this list.
- PE Teacher: Users in the Users Database who are marked as Faculty will appear in this list.
- Is Active: Select to mark the student as active.
- Race: Select 1=Hispanic, 2=American Indian, 3=Asian, 4=Black, 5=Native Hawaiian, 6=White, or 7=2 or more races from the list.
- Special Ed: Select 1 (Yes) to note that the student is on a special education plan.
- Password and Confirm Password: Set and confirm the password for the student to log into their student plan.